Eyes On The Prize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Admin
Commissioner:
Warmaster91
Deputy Commissioners:
HELLCAT3
SweetMojaveRain
Trade Admin:
Yaozer031
Ret. Commissioner:
BigRed8592

AFC NORTH

Owner Record
Lazereyes 4-2
V1ol3nt 4-3
Dasa 1-6
charlie 1-6

AFC SOUTH

Owner Record
Warren 6-0
Mauve 3-3
Obama 2-4
Justiceleague 2-5

AFC EAST

Owner Record
Hellcat 6-0
Elite 4-2
BigRed 3-4
mota 2-4

AFC WEST

Owner Record
Rain 6-1
tdwheat 3-4
War 3-4
Parker 1-5
Super Bowl History

M10 - SEASON 1

ddhamaka 21
Yaozer 13

M10 - SEASON 2

Mauve 31
BigRed 3

M11 - SEASON 3

Wiggler 36
Elite 33

M11 - SEASON 4

Yaozer 35
phil 14

M11 - SEASON 5

Yaozer 38
Hellcat 28

M11 - SEASON 6

Justice 20
Langston 17

M11 - SEASON 7

Yaozer 30
COBB 24

M12 - SEASON 8

PTC 31
Lethal 30

M12 - SEASON 9

Yaozer 34
BigRed 31

M12 - SEASON 10

PTC 17
Prince 16

M12 - SEASON 11

Prince 45
Philly 28

M12 - SEASON 12

Hellcat 35
NorrinRadd 33

M12 - SEASON 13

NorrinRadd 28
Philly 17

Welcome to Eyes on the Prize, Madden 15 Edition

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to Eyes on the Prize, Madden 15 Edition Empty Welcome to Eyes on the Prize, Madden 15 Edition

Post by War Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:21 am

Welcome back everybody. I know after such an arduous and joyless period of no football and no Madden, we're all happy to get back into both the Madden game mode and ready to watch some football every week (at least I am).

We're currently planning to get up and running around the middle of next week. I'd rather get Labor Day out of the picture before we start up, and this will give time to either get a CFM roster update or to upload a more recent roster with the finalized season-start rosters now that the preseason is (almost) over.

I'm also keeping track of this supposed player vs. player CFM glitch where games do not record. This is something I hope will be rectified by EA's crack group of developers prior to getting the franchise started. Knowing how said group of developers work from past experience...that could be some time.

Anyway, there's some cleaning house to be done before we get up and running once again. First off, our admin/moderator set up has changed, once again. This year's set of admins includes Hellcat, Rain, BigRed, Yaozer and myself. Our moderators are Mauve and OP. If you'd like to get more involved in creating forum content, give me a shout and we can work out something productive for the league.

The next item on the agenda is the usual comment about me telling everybody to read the rules. So...read the rules! There are no new rules for Madden 15 (as of yet), but it makes sense to go through and re-familiarize yourself with the guidelines we adhere to in EOTP. All sim leagues vary a bit in what is and isn't allowed, and I don't want to see people breaking rules simply because they don't have a handle on what can or can't be done.

I'll be going through and editing everyone's contact posts to have the correct team names, but if you haven't posted your info yet, or it is inaccurate, please post or edit as necessary. While you're adding or editing your info, I'd like to point out you can post your work schedule or availability in the Hours of Availability thread for ease of scheduling. Also, please send me a friend invite on Live (Warmaster91) if you haven't yet.

That's about it for now. I believe with the additions of CashMoney and Project Mjolnir that our league is full -- as such any additional sign ups will need to be referred to the wait list. I hope everybody is as ready for football season as I am.

Let the Madden season begin!

Last edited by War on Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
War
War
Commissioner

http://www.thenfldraftreport.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Eyes on the Prize, Madden 15 Edition Empty Re: Welcome to Eyes on the Prize, Madden 15 Edition

Post by BamaRover Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:25 pm

Update from EA Sports that the save failure should have resolved.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/connected-franchise-and-career-save-failure/
BamaRover
BamaRover
Tenured Member
Tenured Member

http://www.atlantafalcons.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Eyes on the Prize, Madden 15 Edition Empty Re: Welcome to Eyes on the Prize, Madden 15 Edition

Post by War Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:01 pm

The league is up, and invites have gone out. If you didn't get one, you didn't add me as a friend or you haven't signed into the servers on Madden 15 yet (it will not allow to send invites to those who haven't).

Make sure to only make a new owner (no existing), and post your contact info if you haven't already. Additionally, check all of your settings when joining to turn off auto roster fill (so the CPU isn't adding players).

I will allow relocations this year WITH SOME LIMITATIONS. Any relocation must be cleared with the committee and make sense -- teams like the Raiders, Jaguars and even the Browns make sense. A team like the Patriots or Broncos? Fat chance.

We will be doing a FA draft as soon as people join up and we advance to Week 1 of the preseason. Each preseason advance will be one day, with injuries off.

Follow the rules and we'll have no problems. Good luck this year!
War
War
Commissioner

http://www.thenfldraftreport.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by OP Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:03 pm

CAN THE BUCCS SAIL THE GULF TO MEXICO?
OP
OP
Tenured Member
Tenured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down