Eyes On The Prize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Admin
Commissioner:
Warmaster91
Deputy Commissioners:
HELLCAT3
SweetMojaveRain
Trade Admin:
Yaozer031
Ret. Commissioner:
BigRed8592

AFC NORTH

Owner Record
Lazereyes 4-2
V1ol3nt 4-3
Dasa 1-6
charlie 1-6

AFC SOUTH

Owner Record
Warren 6-0
Mauve 3-3
Obama 2-4
Justiceleague 2-5

AFC EAST

Owner Record
Hellcat 6-0
Elite 4-2
BigRed 3-4
mota 2-4

AFC WEST

Owner Record
Rain 6-1
tdwheat 3-4
War 3-4
Parker 1-5
Super Bowl History

M10 - SEASON 1

ddhamaka 21
Yaozer 13

M10 - SEASON 2

Mauve 31
BigRed 3

M11 - SEASON 3

Wiggler 36
Elite 33

M11 - SEASON 4

Yaozer 35
phil 14

M11 - SEASON 5

Yaozer 38
Hellcat 28

M11 - SEASON 6

Justice 20
Langston 17

M11 - SEASON 7

Yaozer 30
COBB 24

M12 - SEASON 8

PTC 31
Lethal 30

M12 - SEASON 9

Yaozer 34
BigRed 31

M12 - SEASON 10

PTC 17
Prince 16

M12 - SEASON 11

Prince 45
Philly 28

M12 - SEASON 12

Hellcat 35
NorrinRadd 33

M12 - SEASON 13

NorrinRadd 28
Philly 17

Real or Your own Head Coach?

+3
Dasamman07
OP
BigRed8592
7 posters

Go down

What should we do on Head Coaches?

Real or Your own Head Coach? Vote_lcap17%Real or Your own Head Coach? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
Real or Your own Head Coach? Vote_lcap83%Real or Your own Head Coach? Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Real or Your own Head Coach? Empty Real or Your own Head Coach?

Post by BigRed8592 Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:34 am

So I keep forgetting to ask about this.

What do you guys think about this? Should we make our very own Head Coach, basically meaning everyone should be on even grounds, or should we just stick with the actual NFL head coaches? If you aren't familiar with creating your own head coach, more than likely it's going to be very similar to when you make one in NCAA. GameFace feature is also nice!

Votes and replies will be much appreciated!

Last edited by BigRed8592 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
BigRed8592
BigRed8592
Former Commissioner

https://eotp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Real or Your own Head Coach? Empty Re: Real or Your own Head Coach?

Post by OP Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:12 am

I'm not entirely sure how it works so I have not voted yet. Is it a game wide thing where our coach can be improved via non league play? Or do you create a player/coach for each individual league?

OP
OP
Tenured Member
Tenured Member

Back to top Go down

Real or Your own Head Coach? Empty Real or Player Head Coach

Post by Dasamman07 Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:29 am

I'm agreeing with OP I can't really vote for this without having exposure to it first. But if its an urgent matter I would keep the regular head coaches just because of the uncertainty factor.
Dasamman07
Super Bowl Champ
Super Bowl Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellcat Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:23 am

I don't care. Either works for me. I assume creating a head coach from the start would affect something in a negative sort of how like NCAA it gives you bad coach prestige and other stuff. Not gonna vote until i know more detail comes out or because it really doesn't matter which one for me.

I think another subject to discuss would be turning on being able to be fired from the HC position. IMO if we create coaches it should be turned on.
Hellcat
Hellcat
2-Time Super Bowl Champ
2-Time Super Bowl Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by BigRed8592 Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:17 am

Hellcat3 wrote:I don't care. Either works for me. I assume creating a head coach from the start would affect something in a negative sort of how like NCAA it gives you bad coach prestige and other stuff. Not gonna vote until i know more detail comes out or because it really doesn't matter which one for me.

I think another subject to discuss would be turning on being able to be fired from the HC position. IMO if we create coaches it should be turned on.

Agreed, regardless we will probably have that turned on no matter what. Keeps it realistic.

Again though, my only concern is just if you create a HC and that member leaves, what will happen to that head coach? Will probably have to test that out before we start the league though definitely wanted to hear your inputs.
BigRed8592
BigRed8592
Former Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by OP Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:21 am

So lets say I do poorly and am fired, what do I do after that?!?
OP
OP
Tenured Member
Tenured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellcat Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:37 am

You can create a new coach and stay with your team ( but lose all XP and stuff) or you can take over a open team with your old coach that was just fired.
Hellcat
Hellcat
2-Time Super Bowl Champ
2-Time Super Bowl Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by OP Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:13 pm

I know I read teams/coaches value different positions/playstyles and will rate players differently. I wonder if that is something in the coach customization.

Would be neat!
OP
OP
Tenured Member
Tenured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:23 pm

I'm in the same boat that I'd like to see it first before I decide.
War
War
Commissioner

http://www.thenfldraftreport.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by edgarh33 Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:28 am

im a legend. its time to create belichick jr
edgarh33
edgarh33
Tenured Member
Tenured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BigRed8592 Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:15 am

edgarh33 wrote:im a legend. its time to create belichick jr

I sense SpyGate 2.0 approaching....
BigRed8592
BigRed8592
Former Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by War Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:50 pm

BigRed8592 wrote:
edgarh33 wrote:im a legend. its time to create belichick jr

I sense SpyGate 2.0 approaching....

It's actually SpyGate 3.0 because McDonalds did it in Denver too.
War
War
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by OP Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:41 am

After reading the CC manual, I voted to create our own coaches. This option just seems to add another layer of immersion for the turbo nerds like myself.

If everything in the damn manual is truly available for our league, we are about to have a grand time!
OP
OP
Tenured Member
Tenured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:35 pm

OPHare wrote:After reading the CC manual, I voted to create our own coaches. This option just seems to add another layer of immersion for the turbo nerds like myself.

If everything in the damn manual is truly available for our league, we are about to have a grand time!

While I agree that all these options are awesome...think about this: you select a team with certain players...why should everybody have the same coaches? It's like having the same players too, since it affects the team just as much.

I'm sticking with it not making sense to make a decision on something that would completely affect the entire franchise before the game even comes out.

War
War
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellcat Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Warmaster91 wrote:
OPHare wrote:After reading the CC manual, I voted to create our own coaches. This option just seems to add another layer of immersion for the turbo nerds like myself.

While I agree that all these options are awesome...think about this: you select a team with certain players...why should everybody have the same coaches? It's like having the same players too, since it affects the team just as much.

I'm sticking with it not making sense to make a decision on something that would completely affect the entire franchise before the game even comes out.

We wouldn't have the same coaches...
Hellcat
Hellcat
2-Time Super Bowl Champ
2-Time Super Bowl Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by War Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Hellcat3 wrote:
Warmaster91 wrote:

They'd be the same overall effectively. Why not have every team have the same overall then? And for one I'm not swapping teams if my coach gets fired especially if the game decides to fire coaches for pretty much reason since that can happen.
War
War
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by BigRed8592 Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Hellcat3 wrote:
Warmaster91 wrote:

Hellcat is right. With coaches, sure we could use the default looks or you have the option to actually use your own photo and create your face in the game.

http://www.easports.com/gameface

BigRed8592
BigRed8592
Former Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellcat Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Warmaster91 wrote:
Hellcat3 wrote:
Warmaster91 wrote:

They'd be the same overall effectively. Why not have every team have the same overall then? And for one I'm not swapping teams if my coach gets fired especially if the game decides to fire coaches for pretty much reason since that can happen.

Creating coaches is much more deeper into CCM. And if you get fired you can still keep your coach but you lose all your XP. each coach has their own set of schemes so it's not the same in that way. and it's better off we start at level 1 and work our ways to the top rather then having someone who starts at 4 and then someone at 1.
Hellcat
Hellcat
2-Time Super Bowl Champ
2-Time Super Bowl Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by BigRed8592 Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:35 pm

So after testing CCM out with Coach Firing OFF, this is the result I found with the help of PTC and PhillyDieHard:

*If you choose a GameFace coach and you are booted from the league, the GameFace coach of that owner automatically retires and is replaced by a new HC. Looks to be randomly generated.

*If you choose a Default coach and you are booted from the league, the Default coach stays on the team and awaits for a new owner to join the league. From the looks of it, whoever replaces that team will continue where the previous owner left off with Coach EXP and everything.

You can change your vote if you wish however from my testing this is the result of the coaches. IMO it looks like you'll be getting a much deeper and better experience creating/GameFace as a head coach over using the Default.

I'll give the voting until 24 hours from now. Nothing changes then we'll use GameFace.
BigRed8592
BigRed8592
Former Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by rolph Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:53 pm

gameface is the only way friends
rolph
rolph
Tenured Member
Tenured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down