Eyes On The Prize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Admin
Commissioner:
Warmaster91
Deputy Commissioners:
HELLCAT3
SweetMojaveRain
Trade Admin:
Yaozer031
Ret. Commissioner:
BigRed8592

AFC NORTH

Owner Record
Lazereyes 4-2
V1ol3nt 4-3
Dasa 1-6
charlie 1-6

AFC SOUTH

Owner Record
Warren 6-0
Mauve 3-3
Obama 2-4
Justiceleague 2-5

AFC EAST

Owner Record
Hellcat 6-0
Elite 4-2
BigRed 3-4
mota 2-4

AFC WEST

Owner Record
Rain 6-1
tdwheat 3-4
War 3-4
Parker 1-5
Super Bowl History

M10 - SEASON 1

ddhamaka 21
Yaozer 13

M10 - SEASON 2

Mauve 31
BigRed 3

M11 - SEASON 3

Wiggler 36
Elite 33

M11 - SEASON 4

Yaozer 35
phil 14

M11 - SEASON 5

Yaozer 38
Hellcat 28

M11 - SEASON 6

Justice 20
Langston 17

M11 - SEASON 7

Yaozer 30
COBB 24

M12 - SEASON 8

PTC 31
Lethal 30

M12 - SEASON 9

Yaozer 34
BigRed 31

M12 - SEASON 10

PTC 17
Prince 16

M12 - SEASON 11

Prince 45
Philly 28

M12 - SEASON 12

Hellcat 35
NorrinRadd 33

M12 - SEASON 13

NorrinRadd 28
Philly 17

How is the New Chatbox?

+3
Hellcat
Lonewolfx45
War
7 posters

Go down

How is the new Chatbox?

How is the New Chatbox? Vote_lcap9%How is the New Chatbox? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
How is the New Chatbox? Vote_lcap45%How is the New Chatbox? Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
How is the New Chatbox? Vote_lcap45%How is the New Chatbox? Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

How is the New Chatbox? Empty How is the New Chatbox?

Post by War Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:59 pm

Let us know what you think!
War
War
Commissioner

http://www.thenfldraftreport.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

How is the New Chatbox? Empty Re: How is the New Chatbox?

Post by Lonewolfx45 Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:13 pm

awful
Lonewolfx45
4-Time Super Bowl Champ
4-Time Super Bowl Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellcat Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:26 pm

Lonewolfx45 wrote:awful

I wouldn't be as mad if it worked on my phone. but it doesn't.
Hellcat
Hellcat
2-Time Super Bowl Champ
2-Time Super Bowl Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by barackaXflocka Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:31 pm

Hellcat wrote:

pretty much this. i like it when im on my laptop but i have an insane amount of trouble loading it on my phone.

the other option wasn't perfect, but was usable. is there a way we could keep a link of the old chatbox available to people who want it.
barackaXflocka
barackaXflocka
Tenured Member
Tenured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by barackaXflocka Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:31 pm

also haven't voted yet bc i think it could work. just doesnt yet tho.
barackaXflocka
barackaXflocka
Tenured Member
Tenured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by War Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:11 am

barackaXflocka wrote:
Hellcat wrote:

pretty much this. i like it when im on my laptop but i have an insane amount of trouble loading it on my phone.

the other option wasn't perfect, but was usable. is there a way we could keep a link of the old chatbox available to people who want it.
For the four hundredth time, the original chatbox is still available at www.eotpmadden.com/chatbox

I keep telling you people and you keep ignoring me. I said it over a dozen times while people were complaining and was ignored every time, so I'm not saying it again.
War
War
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by zoufan Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:25 am

I think it's great. Love the fact that you can have private conversations with guys in chat and not have to pm back and forth all the time.
zoufan
Tenured Member
Tenured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebomb Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:38 am

zoufan wrote:I think it's great.  Love the fact that you can have private conversations with guys in chat and not have to pm back and forth all the time.

hahah this!. its like the secret messages that you have to use a magic pen to see the conversations lol
Firebomb
Firebomb
Tenured Member
Tenured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BigRed8592 Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:16 pm

Here's the deal:

If you don't want it, we can consider going back to the old one. However, everyone needs to stop complaining about the old chatbox if that's the case. We finally got a code and script to work where we can use this chatbox connected with the forum and actually give you all something that includes private messaging in the chatbox to others. That's the one thing I've been hearing complaints about the old one not having and we finally got it, though it's still not enough or unstable.

As War stated, if you still want to go and use the old one, there's a link to it that you can go straight to and use if you so desire. Sure you'll see some "hidden content" messages though at least you'll still be able to use the old one. We've tried numerous chatboxes like XAT or Chatango in the past though they never worked out well.

If you have a better idea for other chatboxes, feel free to post them here. Otherwise, give this new one a few more days to sink in and see if you like it. If you think it's unstable, well, consider that the old chatbox has also been unstable the last few days and acting up. Could be a forumotion issue that hasn't been resolved on their end. I would love to consider going to vBullentin, though we would have to consider how we're going to get the money to run the forum plus hiring someone to design it.
BigRed8592
BigRed8592
Former Commissioner

https://eotp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by barackaXflocka Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:40 pm

War wrote: For the four hundredth time, the original chatbox is still available at www.eotpmadden.com/chatbox

I keep telling you people and you keep ignoring me. I said it over a dozen times while people were complaining and was ignored every time, so I'm not saying it again.

I wouldn't be surprised if you typed it out in the chatbox a hundred times, but this is what it looks like from my phone. https://imgur.com/mq8V5ny
Makes it pretty hard to read anything, even if you type it a thousand times.

I get the benefits from it and why you guys want it, but I'm just stating that it doesn't work for me. Clearing my cookies/history. restarting my phone, switching browsers; none of it worked.

I see the upsides and that's why I haven't voted against it yet.
barackaXflocka
barackaXflocka
Tenured Member
Tenured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BigRed8592 Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:19 pm

barackaXflocka wrote:
War wrote: For the four hundredth time, the original chatbox is still available at www.eotpmadden.com/chatbox

I wouldn't be surprised if you typed it out in the chatbox a hundred times, but this is what it looks like from my phone. https://imgur.com/mq8V5ny

I get the benefits from it and why you guys want it, but I'm just stating that it doesn't work for me. Clearing my cookies/history. restarting my phone, switching browsers; none of it worked.

That link he posted isn't going to go to the EOTP website though. It'll go here: https://2img.net/h/oi61.tinypic.com/9bakjp.jpg

As I mentioned in my post, you can at least have something like that on your phones if you like however you will see "hidden content" posts as an example is right there. Obviously you'll need to open another tab to use the website forum though at least it's an option for the chatbox on mobile at the moment until we resolve this.
BigRed8592
BigRed8592
Former Commissioner

https://eotp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by War Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:22 pm

barackaXflocka wrote:

What you're saying right there is exactly why I was getting angry -- people were posting in chat either while they couldn't see responses (how would you like if people shouted onto your phone calls about issues without having the phone to their ear) or were blatantly ignoring comments they could read after complaining.
War
War
Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by barackaXflocka Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:46 pm

[quote="War"][quote="barackaXflocka"]
War wrote:

What you're saying right there is exactly why I was getting angry -- people were posting in chat either while they couldn't see responses (how would you like if people shouted onto your phone calls about issues without having the phone to their ear) or were blatantly ignoring comments they could read after complaining.

well it should be apparent that people posting problems while they can't possibly see your advice in chat isn't the same as just ignoring your advice.

I say we keep it for now bc the old chatbox was having issues. I just wanted the link to the old chatbox while on my phone bc it's not working. and it's not like there's anything anyone can do to fix it.
barackaXflocka
barackaXflocka
Tenured Member
Tenured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down